VISUAL SPORTSWEAR

Welcome on the one of the most popular sportswear design place in the world by global visitors hits!

May 13, 2014

VISUAL SPORTSWEAR TEAMS PACKAGE 2014/2015

VISUAL'S TEAMS SUPPLY CATALOQUE 2014/15


TEAMS SETS
1. VISUAL TEAM SET MARS               2. VISUAL TEAM SET JUPITER

3. VISUAL TEAM SET NEPTUN       4. VISUAL TEAM SET URAN
5. VISUAL TEAM SPORT BAGS


team bags backpack sport uniforms VISUAL SPORTSWEAR 2015


6. VISUAL'S UNIQUE "PLETER FONT" HEAT TRANSFER NUMBERS
sport uniform heat transfer numbers pleter font VISUAL SPORTSWEAR 2015 kit jersey heat transfer numbers pleter font VISUAL SPORTSWEAR
Originally and only world's PLETER-DESIGN font by VISUAL,  for sport uniforms numbering available as
Heat Transfer stickers! Separated digits upon custom choice. 
Dimensions: Jersey's numbers : H=26 cm 
Short's numbers: H= 10 cm
Digits Orders MOQ : from 22 pcs team sets numbers available for delivery
Delivery: worldwide in 4 days by DHL express service.
Contact & Orders
jerkovic.petar@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. Ustedes hacen las camisetas? O es un programa para descargar y que los usuarios podamos hacer las camisetas tambien?

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry if disturbing . I claimed to like the design of artificial jersey you , I often make design jersey but only by using tools such as paper and pencil . I want to create a design with the computer but I can not make it . so I here want to ask you that I want to design an artificial jersey I used artificial jersey designs from your computer . I beg your cooperation . please reply .. thanks

    ReplyDelete